Adobe's Take 10 Challenge: Imagination
Artists have been going through their creative process and using the tools they know and love best to produce masterpieces through the ages. But creating from a defined, custom set of assets might stretch an artist's imagination and creative process in new ways. Adobe is making this happen with the latest Take 10 Challenge. Themed "Imagination," participants will create an original artwork fro ma custom audio track and 10 Adobe Stock Videos.
How to participate?
- Download the 10 videos and custom audio file and use all of them (and no other videos or photos)
- Video must be between 30-70 seconds in length. (Instagram video uploads must be equal to or less than 60 seconds.
- Video must be in a 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Represent the theme "Imagine in your art"
- Share the final artwork on Instagram or Twitter. Include #TakeTen_Imagination, #Contest and @AdobeStock
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Full rules and conditions here.
What is the Deadline?
11:59 PM PT on September 24, 2017
Who is the Judge?
When will the winners be announced?
On or around September 29, 2017
What will the 9 Finalists Win?
- 9 Finalists will win a one-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud and 10 Adobe Stock HD Video Credits
What will the Grand Prize Win?
- Grand Prize will win a one-year subscription to the Creative Cloud, 15 Adobe Stock HD Video Credits, Oculus Rift + Touch Reality System and a Dell Alienware 13" Laptop