Adobe's Take 10 Challenge: Imagination
Looking to stretch your imagination and push your creative process? Adobe's latest Take 10 Challenge is themed "Imagination," and you'll be challenged to create original artwork using a custom audio track and 10 Adobe Stock Videos.
How to participate?
- Download the 10 videos and custom audio file and use all of them (and no other videos or photos)
- Video must be between 30-70 seconds in length. (Instagram video uploads must be equal to or less than 60 seconds
- Video must be in a 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Represent the theme "Imagination"
- Share the final artwork on Instagram or Twitter. Include #TakeTen_Imagination, #Contest and @AdobeStock
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Full rules and conditions here.
What is the Deadline?
11:59 PM PT on September 24, 2017
Who is the Judge?
When will the winners be announced?
On or around September 29, 2017
What will the 9 Finalists win?
- 9 Finalists will win a one-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud and 10 Adobe Stock HD Video Credits
What's does the Grand Prize winner get?
- Grand Prize winner gets a one-year subscription to Creative Cloud, 15 Adobe Stock HD Video Credits, Oculus Rift + Touch Reality System, and a Dell Alienware 13" Laptop