Make it Impactful: Essential Graphics Panel Contest
Adobe launched a new #MakeItImpactful Premiere Pro video competition out! The prizes include a free one-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, a $1,000 Visa gift card, a free 1-hour mentoring session with YouTubers Jouelzy or Rachel Nguyen, plus one of the winners will be randomly selected to win a free ride to the Adobe MAX Creativity conference in Las Vegas (Oct 17-2017)!
So what is the contest and how do you participate? I got you covered.
- Deadline: September 1, 2017 at 11:59pm PDT. Winners will be announced by September 29.
- You need Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Record a video, between 15 seconds and 5 minutes in length, answering the question "How do you make an impact?" Use only video you have rights to use. And use royalty free music. Here are some sites for music:
- Using Premiere Pro's Essential Graphics Panel, add title text to your video. And animate it! Make it look good, make an impact. I've included some of my tutorials below to help you get started.
- Upload your video to a public video hosting site, like YouTube or Vimeo, and shared a link to the video on Twitter. Tag it with #MakeItImpactful and #Contest. If your video is less than 2:20 you can direct upload it to Twitter, or if it is less than 60-seconds, you can direct upload it to Instagram and tag it with #MakeItImpactful and #Contest.
- You can submit as many times as you want, but only once per day.
Read more about the rules here.
Here is a tutorial overview of the Essential Graphics Panel to help you get started:
Also here is another tutorial where I design some on-screen text in the Essential Graphics Panel and turn it into a a Motion Graphics Template: