Top 10 Reasons You Should Attend Post|Production World 2017 at #NABshow
You don't want to miss Post|Production World at the #NABshow, April 22-27 in Las Vegas!
Here are nine reasons you should attend:
- A Conference Flex Pass which includes Exhibits, Show Opening and All-Badge Access to PPW is only $1,045.
- Over 250 sessions on just about everything from pre- to post-production, including video editing, motion graphics, cinematography, lighting, sound designer, color correction and grading, project management, content distribution and more!
- There's an Aerial Cinematography Field Workshop on April 22, where you can learn how to fly your droner better! (You have to buy a separate ticket for this)
- It's platform agnostic conference, sessions on After Effects, Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, and Avid.
- You don't need to be an editor, colorist or a cinematographer, you can take sessions that will help you scout locations and on budgeting!
- There's an entire track called "Be your own tech support!" where you can learn how to optimize your workstation! Something I need to do!
- Some of my favorite trainers will be there: Luisa Winters, Christine Steele, Jeff Greenberg, Ashley Kennedy, Abba Shapiro, Eran Stern, Maxim Jago, Robbie Carman, Paul Murphy, Jarle Leirpoll, Richard Harrington, and Cheryl Ottenritter. I have a lot of favorites!
- You can take certification Prep courses for Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X.
- It's a fantastic way to network with potential clients and meet awesome creative people!
- I'll be there! I'll be presenting on a panel on Sunday, April 23rd 4:30pm - 5:45pm "Creative Business: Creating Inclusive Work Environments" in S226, I'll be running a mobile YouTube live-stream on Tuesday, April 25 on the exhibit show floor, and presenting at the LumaForge #FasterTogether Wed, April 26th at 10:30am on creating Premiere Pro templates, and taking a few classes with Post Production world. Hope to see you around!